- To manage your career portal, click the Settings icon in the top right corner.
- You’ll notice there are several settings displayed on the left side. Navigate to “Career Portal” by clicking on it.
- Give your career portal a name. This is usually your company name (i.e. Acme Corp). Click the Edit (pen) icon.
- Style your career page with a nice cover image. For your company logo, click on the camera icon to upload your logo image. Don’t forget, the cover image works best if the size is 1950x500px.
- Add your company description so the candidates know more about your company, locations, and perks.
- You can also add your social media links; they will appear on the career portal too.
After saving your page, you can review your online career portal by clicking on the URL. You can keep editing it until you are satisfied with your online appearance.